Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: Enough for an 8-pack of hotdogs
- 1/3 lb. (5 to 6 oz) 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup finely diced sweet onions
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbl Worcester sauce
- 2 tbl white vinegar
- 1 tbl tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- Brown the meat and onions in a small sauce pan on very low heat.
- As the meat cooks, break up the burger with the edge of a spoon, stir occasionally.
- Once the meat is browned and the onions translucent, spoon off any excess grease.
- Add the dry ingredients then stir.
- Add the wet ingredients then stir.
- Simmer on low heat and stir occasionally until the sauce thickens up to your liking.